Another day, another COVID-19 positive case in Latrobe City.
It is the fourth new case in the space of three days and lifts the total active cases to six.
Gippsland Region Public Health Unit said there are a number of new Tier 2 exposure sits associated with this case.
The new exposure sites are as follows:
* Kmart, Traralgon Centre Plaza
Tuesday, September 21, 10.00am–10.35am
* Coles, Traralgon Centre Plaza
Tuesday, September 21, 10.20am–10.30am
* Bunnings Warehouse, Morwell
Tuesday, September 21, 5.10pm–5.35pm
* Tyre Service, Traralgon Centre Plaza
Tuesday, September 21, 9.30am–9.55am and 11.15am–11.30am
* Coles, Moe
Wednesday, September 22, 6.30pm – 7.05pm
* Dear Delilah Florist, Morwell
Wednesday, September 22, 2.10pm–2.30pm and 4.00pm–4.15pm
* Shell Service Station, 115 Princes Highway, Traralgon
Tuesday, September 21, 11.30am–11.50am
* Coles, Morwell
Wednesday, September 22, 9.30am–10.00am
* Woolworths, Mid Valley Shopping Centre, Morwell
Wednesday, September 22, 10.10am–10.40am
* Montague Pharmacy, Rintoull Street, Morwell
Wednesday, September 22, 2.30pm-3pm
Testing sites available in Latrobe City include;
• Gippsland Regional Indoor Sports Stadium, Traralgon drive through, 9.30am – 5pm, Tuesday, September 28. No appointments required.
• Dorevitch Pathology drive through at LRH, 12.30pm – 4.30pm, Tuesday September 28. For bookings contact 5165 0800.
• Latrobe Valley Respiratory Clinic, Morwell. Appointments required at www.gphn.org.au/covid-19/.
A GRPHU spokesperson said only people who visited a Tier 2 exposure site only during the specified times are to get tested and stay home until they receive a negative result.
“Tier 2 premises have either had confirmed cases visit during their infectious period or are sites where a confirmed case may have acquired their infection,” the spokesperson said.
“This does not mean there is an ongoing risk associated with the premises. You can safely visit the site in line with current restrictions.”
There is now 13 active cases in the Gippsland region.