LATROBE Valley has recorded 29 new cases of COVID-19.
Victoria recorded 1903 new cases, and seven deaths.
A Baw Baw Shire man in his 70s is among the seven people who died from COVID.
Eight hundred and fifty one people are in hospital, 155 are in ICU and 103 are on a ventilator.
Regional Victoria recorded 166 new cases, and the Baw Baw Shire recorded 19 new cases.
A total of 32 405 vaccines were administered in state hubs yesterday.
Over 89 per cent of Victorians over 16 have had their first dose of the vaccine.
Second doses are at 66.5 per cent for those over 16.
Casey has the highest number of new cases of local government areas, at 188.
Of those Victorians aged 12 to 15 years, 225 000 have been vaccinated over the last five weeks.
There are now 22 327 active cases in Victoria.
Tier 1 exposure sites in Latrobe City
Morwell Central Primary School, Morwell Wednesday 6 October 9.00am-3.45pm and Thursday 7 October 9.00am-3.45pm
Morwell Park Primary School, Morwell Monday 4 October 9.00am-3.15pm
Testing sites in Latrobe
- Gippsland Regional Indoor Sports Stadium drive through, Ashby St, Traralgon Weekdays 9.30am-4.00pm. No appointments required.
- Clinical Labs Traralgon, Monday-Friday 7.30am-3.30pm. Appointments required. Phone 5174 0285.
- Dorevitch Pathology at Latrobe Regional Hospital. Appointment required phone 5165 0800.
- Latrobe Valley Respiratory Clinic, Morwell. Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm, Saturday 9.00am-2.00pm Appointments required. Phone 5191 9321 or go to https://bit.ly/3Fbd8eH
- LCHS – Senior Citizens Centre, Moe, Tuesday and Thursday 9.00am-11.00am. Walk-up, no appointments necessary. You can pre-fill your details using the testing registration form
- Melbourne Pathology in Moe (asymptomatic testing only) Weekdays 8.00am-5.00pm and Saturday 8.30am-11.30am. Appointments required. Call 5127 2004